Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

May 1, 2016 - My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes using Handmade Flowers

May 1, 2016

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog.  Today is the start of the new challenge on our Aussie blog and you can join us or just check out the creations of our DT by clicking HERE

I chose a "Fluffy" image this time.  Sherri has created  a new line of digis called her "Fluffy" Besties.  I for one am so excited to see them as there is finally  something out there for those of us that are a little "Fluffy".  LOL  I hope you like her as much as I do.  


Isn't she the cutest???  I went with one of my favorite color combos, pink and green.  Those were the colors I used in my wedding so many many years ago, maybe a little softer, but still in the same color family.  She is colored with Copics and once again enhanced by using colored pencils over the copics to enhance the shading.  Paper was some I had on hand.  Two flowers were hand made by cutting a long strip, and folding while winding.  The other was a punch and I just punched several out and then layered and curled the edges.  

You can find this sweet image along with many many more in Sherri's Etsy shop by clicking HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.  Please if you will leave comments.  They are so appreciated.

Hugs and Blessing,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment