Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

I Feel Good

Wasn't that the name of a song?? LOL Well I'm dating myself not, 'cause yep, that was a song and it was one of James Brown's biggest hits. I always loved it. It is amazing to me how good I really feel and I am so thankful for the change. Especially after going through so many health issues. I am walking every day and going to Curves. So far this week, I have walked a little over 3 miles and am shooting for that today too. I usually hate to exercise, but I am becoming a "walking machine". LOL Well really NOT, but I am trying and that is what counts.

As I said before, I am new to this blogging and especially new to posting. After two days, I finally figured out how to put my picture in my profile. Now that is sad, isn't it? Now I'm working on how to post my artwork. Keep your fingers crossed that I will accomplished that really soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment