Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014 - My Besties Aussie Challenge

Well it is a wonderful Monday here is sunny Florida and I hope and pray that those of you who have been affected by the bad winter weather are having some better days.

I am excited to share with you all my very first card as a Design Team Member of the My-Besties Aussie DT Group.  Our challenge this time was Anything Goes - Butterflies.  Since butterflies hold a very special place in my life, I was very excited about this challenge. 

The name of the image is "Tina Tatters", IMG973 from Sherri Ann Baldys Etsy Shop. To purchase this image Click Here





Image: My Bestie IMG 983
Hair: DM (Distressed Markers) - Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
Skin: DM Scattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick
Clothing:  DM  - Shaded Lilac, SU Pear Pizzazz
Eyes:  DM - Broken China
Flowers:  Wild Orchid
Dies:  Spellbinders, Memory Box, Ellentina
Sentiment:  Hero Arts
Punch - Stampin Up

I so enjoyed watercoloring this precious image and I hope that you like it.  We will have another challenge coming up the end of the month.

Please go to our Aussie DT Blog and see the other DT Members creations.  We would also love for you to take this challenge with us.

To go to the Aussie DT Blog  Click Here

That's is for today.  Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog.  I truly appreciate everyone of you coming by and would appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping!!!
Pat

3 comments:

  1. Such cuteness and talent!!! I love the colors you used, and the embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I'm loving these colors. Your coloring is so beautiful. I've saved it to give it a try some time.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, Awesome coloring, and love this layout. Great color combo on your background papers too. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete