Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

February 1, 2016 - Besties International Challenge

Good Monday morning everyone.  Wow, can you believe we are already beginning our second month of the new year.  Time certainly does fly, doesn't.

Welcome to my blog and our new Besties International Challenge.  This month our challenge is called Love is iin the AIR-Valentines theme, using reds, pinks, hearts, and/or lace.  I have chosen the Sherri's beautiful image 949 and you can find it by clicking HERE

This would make a perfect card for your Valentine.  :-)  

As you can tell I do believe I used all of the theme suggestions.  LOL  
I colored her with Copics and used background papers from my stash.  Flowers and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I believe the heart die border is from Joy Crafts.   Lace is from JoAnn Crafts.  

I really did enjoying coloring this sweet image and would like to invite you all to join us in our monthly challenge at My Bestie International Challenge blog.  You can enter your lovely creations by clicking HERE .

Thank you for stopping by and I would appreciate your leaving your comments.  They are so appreciated.  

Blessiings and Happy Stamping,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment