Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 22, 2014 - Love of Pearls and Bling Aussie DT Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone.  Can you believe that February is almost gone.  WOW it seems like time is truly flying by quickly.  We have been enjoying the warm weather here in FL and looking at the temps around the country looks like some of my friends in the north are getting some pretty decent weather for a change.  Spring is just around the corner thank goodness.

For those of you who know me well know I love "bling" so this was a great challenge for me.  Throw in "pearls" and what a great combo.  :-)   I had so much fun designing this card for our Love of Pearls and Bling challenge and hope that you like the card.

I love this sweet "Bestie", IMG 175.  She looks like she is having so much fun and she puts a smile on my face.  You can find her on Sherri Baldy's Etsy page.  If you are interested you can find her Here



Supplies Used:
Tim Holtz Distressed Inks
Wild Orchid Flowers
Miscl Cardstock and Designer papers from AC Moore
Offray Ribbon
Bling
Spellbinders Scalloped Oval Die
Stickles on little hearts
Pearl Swirls were all together and I cut them to fit my design

We would love for you to join us in our Love of Pearls and Bling.  We would love to see all your lovely creations.  You can post your entries for the challenge by clicking HERE

I am entering this card in:
OutLawz Saturday, 2/22 Challenge  - HERE
Crafting When We Can Challenges - HERE


Thank you all for stopping by and I look forward to posting again soon as I have been invited as a guest designer so I will have a brand new card designed just for them soon.  -)

Happy Stamping and Coloring
Hugs and blessings to all
Pat


2 comments:

  1. You sure filled the bill with the pearls & bling on this pretty card, Miz Pat. She is just as cute as can be, with your fabulous coloring and the wonderful DP you selected. I can see you're having lots of fun, and posting a lot more. Good to see that. SC has enjoyed several lovely days of warmth & sunshine. Hope you & Mike are doing great, and TFS such a sweet & pretty card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So totally adorable! I love how you colored her and all the bling you have added. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete