Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

March 2, 2014, New Card and Exciting News

I am so excited to share with you that I was recently invited to be a Guest Designer on the My Bestie Norge blog.  If you have never visited their blog, you must go and see all the beautiful cards there.  I am always blown away by the creativity.

This is my card that I designed for them.  I sure hope you all like it.  I so enjoyed making the card and am honored to be asked to be the Guest Designer for their current challenge.  Please click HERE to visit the Norge Blog.


3 comments:

  1. I just loved your project Pat!!
    Great colors, and beautiful Layout! You did a super job being our GD, and I`m so thankful!!

    Hugs Eva
    My Besties Norge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eva. I loved being your GT. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful adorable card. Perfect colored - all the other details makes a romantic look
    LG Helga

    ReplyDelete