Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 9, 2014 - Aussie DT Challenge Tag with Flowers

Hello from warm sunny Florida.  We have certainly enjoyed our time with friends and soaking up this beautiful sun.  Our time is quickly passing by and we will soon be headed back to our home state.  Looking forward to seeing all my friends and especially my crafty friends.  :-)  Can't wait for our week-end get a way at  Scrapbook Creations.  :-)

So our DT challenge this time was make a Tag with Flowers.  I have to say that this was a real challenge for me and a real stretch.  LOL  When I think of how many years I have been stamping and coloring, I can probably count on may 3 or 4 fingers the times I have colored a "boy" image.  But I thought this Bestie image was the cutest thing and after all baseball is just around the corner, so I decided to color him.  So this is for all of you who are baseball fans.....me not so much, but who can resist such a cute fellow.  :-)  If you love this little fellow like I do you can find him HERE   This is My Bestie IMG 211.


Materials used:
Distress Ink Markers
We R Memories Crop a Dile Corner Scallop
May Arts Ribbons
Miscl Cardstock and Design Papers
Whimsey Ticket Sentiments and Die
Wild Orchard Flowers
Martha Steward Border Punch

We would love for you to join us in our challenge this month.  Step out of your comfort zone to and get creative.  You can join our challenge HERE

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I truly welcome and appreciate all comments.  

God Bless and Happy Stamping,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment