Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

December 1, 2014 - My Bestie Aussie DT Challenge

Welcome my friends to our new My Bestie Aussie DT Challenge of Anything Goes with a Bestie - Christmas.  Well it is getting that time of year and I absolutely love anything Christmas.  So this challenge was a good one for me.  For the past few challenges I have been playing around with another of my loves and that is the My Bestie 3D Deco sheets.  I am so enjoying working with them and loved this image so I thought okey dokey gonna do another one this challenge and I hope that you all like her.  Kinda makes me smile when I look at her.  

The image I am using this time is called Christmas Peppermint 3D Bestie and you can find her in Sherri Baldy's Etsy shop by clicking HERE

I made an easel card which is one of my favorites.  Here is a photo of the card closed. 



Here is my easel card opened.


Here is a close up of the image.  There were about 6 layers cut and stacked here. 


I had great fun cutting this deco sheet out and designing the card for our Christmas Challenge.  Please take time to go visit our My Bestie Aussie DT Blog and check out the other cards from our great DT.  While you are there, please think about joining us for our new challenge.  Would love to see you there.  You can go to the blog by clicking HERE

Have a great week and stay warm if you can.  I have to tell you it is very nice and warm here in sunny FL.

Would so appreciate your comments, they mean so much to me. 

Happy stamping and blessings to all,
Hugs,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment