Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

June 1, 2016 - Anything Goes or All About Flowers

Welcome to our June Challenge - Anything Goes or an Alternative Theme of All About Flowers.  This time I chose Anything Goes but I used a digi image called Flower Girl with Hat.  This is a favorite of mine.  Well what can I say, every image is a favorite of mine.  LOL  

You can find this image in Sherri's Etsy Shop by clicking HERE

Here is my take on our challenge


Loved coloring this sweet image.  I used paper that I had in my paper stash.  Are you like me?  I really do need to use some of my paper for sure.  She is colored with Copics.  

I hope you will take the time to visit our blog and leave some love for all the DT Members creations.  And while you are there why don't you join us for our monthly challenge.  You can find our blog by clicking HERE

Thank you for dropping by.  I really appreciate it.  Have a wonderful month and sending you stamping hugs and blessings.  

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment