Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

July 1, 2014 - Monochromatic Challenge Using Light Greens - My Bestie Aussie DT

Oh my gosh, can you believe it is already July.   Where has the time gone??  Well it certainly has flown by that's for sure.  

Well we have a great new challenge on the My-Bestie Aussie DT Blog.  This time it was making a monochromatic card using Light Greens.  I really like monochromatic cards, but sometimes finding just the right colors to use together is certainly a challenge.  :-)  I have chosen to use a sweet image from Sherri Baldy's Etsy shop named Cynthia and you can find her HERE .

  
I used various papers from my paper stash, which I am sure we all have a lot of "stash" like that.  :-)  The dies are from Memory Box and are new.  I loved them and somehow they just found their way in my shopping card at the scrapbook store the other day. LOL .  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, Lace around the bottom is from Wal-Mart (Can you believe that).  I used Derwent InkTense Pencils to color her and used stickles on her wings along with pearls from Stampin Up.  Found a couple of "hat" pins and added that for just a little extra.

Had fun creating this card and hope that you will join us in our challenge this month and also go and take a look at all the lovely cards our talented design team members have created.  If you want to join or just take a look at the other cards, click HERE

Thank you for once again stopping by to visit my blog. Hope you like my card and I would really appreciate any comments you might want to make.  I truly appreciate each and every one of them.  

Happy Stamping and Many Hugs,
Pat


3 comments:

  1. Pat this is a very beautiful card,

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, Hope all is going well with you. This little fairy is just delightful & airy the way you've used your colors. I'm really liking the glimmer on her wings too, along with that pretty lace! Well done. Gorgeous card. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card Pat! I love all of your beautiful Cards! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent on the Aussie Besties Blog! Big Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete